The Rosemary and Chris Lester Award is awarded each year to a domestic student enrolled full-time in either the Master of Environment or Graduate Diploma in Environment.
- Students must be enrolled or enrolling in the Graduate Diploma in Environment or Master of Environment;
- Student must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Students will be selected on academic merit
- Students will be required to write (up to 500 words) on how they will use this award to enhance their studies and how they will contribute to improving environmental outcomes; and
- Preference will be given to students from regional Victoria or requiring financial support.
Financial Needs Assessment
Upon completion of this form, you are required to provide information related to your financial need to support your application in order to be eligible for this award.
Please complete the Financial Assessment here: http://go.unimelb.edu.au/ez36.
You will be taken to the online Student Grant application form and asked to provide your financial information.
Note that you will also have to complete and submit this scholarship application below to be eligible for the award.