OEP Photo Competition
Entries are now closed
The Office for Environmental Programs want you, our students and alumni, to show us what the OEP means to you. We are asking you to submit a photo capturing something that represents the OEP, your time studying at the OEP, or how your time with us has changed your life.
Your photo could encapsulate an environmental issue, an environmental success story or an element of your experience at the OEP. It could be a photo of the natural or built environment, or how they work together. It could be a photo representing the student experience, or life after the OEP. Be creative! The possibilities are endless.
Competition commences: 2:00pm on Friday 22 June 2018
Competition ends: 11:59pm on Sunday 8 July 2018
The My OEP Photo Competition is open to all current students and alumni of The University of Melbourne's Office for Environmental Programs. This includes current students and alumni of The Master of Environment, the Graduate Diploma in Environment and the Graduate Certificate in Environment.
Employees of The University of Melbourne are not eligible to enter this competition.
How to enter
Each entrant must submit:
1) a completed registration form, which includes your name and contact details;
2) a photo representing what the OEP means to you. It could encapsulate an environmental issue, an environmental success story, or an element of your experience at the Office for Environmental Programs; and
3) where your photo includes identifiable individuals, a signed image consent form for each identifiable individual.
There is no limit on the number of submissions each entrant can make.
We will post your entries on our Facebook and Instagram pages. If you provide us with your Facebook and/or Instagram account, we will tag you in the post of your submission. If you do not have a Facebook or Instagram account, we will credit you by name and send you an email to let you know your post is up!
How the submissions will be assessed
Submissions will be eligible for two different prizes:
1) The University Award, determined by a panel of judges at the Office for Environmental Programs; and
2) The Popular Vote, awarded to the submission with the most 'likes' accumulated on the University's Facebook and Instagram accounts between Friday 22 June and Tuesday 10 June 2018.
Winners are determined based on skill.
The winner selected by the University will receive a VISA cash card to the value of $200.
The winner selected by the Popular Vote will receive a VISA cash card worth $100.
Each winner will be contacted via their submitted contact details by 5:00 pm on Thursday 12 July 2018.
View the full terms and conditions.
Best of luck!