Below is a step-by-step guide on how to access the LMS Course Planning Module.
- Before you can access the University’s Learning Management System (LMS) or any other online systems, you will first need to set up your student account and accept your offer. Information on how to do this can be found online: http://students.unimelb.edu.au/get-started.
- Go to my.unimelb.edu.au and use your University username and password to log in.
- On the home page of my.unimelb, in the ‘My LMS’ widget click ‘Log into the LMS (circled below). Please note that the widgets in my.unimelb can be rearranged, and your LMS widget may be in a different location on your main page:
- You will be taken to your LMS homepage. To access the Course Planning module you can select “Communities” at the top of the page and access the module via the Communities tab, or select the current “Graduate Environmental Program” community from the “My Communities” list on your homepage:
- Work your way through the sections from 1 to 7 on the left side of the page, Beginning with “Section One: Welcome”:
- You will then need to complete the Course planning form, accessible from the left-hand side menu, where you will be asked to upload your study plan (developed in Section Seven), and/or include details of your intended subjects. The information in this form will be reviewed by your academic advisor prior to your course planning appointment.
- If you haven’t already done so, book your course planning appointment and register for Orientation.