Enrolment and Graduation
Courses are open for re-enrolment and subject changes through My Unimelb at the start of each semester. Typically this is the first two weeks of semester for standard semester-length subjects and the first day of classes for intensive subjects.
- Check your course requirements via the Handbook entry for your course in the year you commenced
- Meet with an academic advisor if required (Book an Appointment)
- Choose your subjects from the Subject List
- Log in to the subject selection module via My Unimelb
- To request enrolment in a subject for which you need permission, complete an Enrolment Variation Form , attaching the written (copy of an email is fine) approval of the subject coordinator